Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofsign: Jackie and Debbie, you naughty girls make my day!!
 
Why thank you Titianlady! I figure if we can still be naughty at this stage in life, we've got the world by the.... :whistle: :heehee:
 
If we can't laugh at ourselves at this age life would just be too boring. But have to laugh if we talk anything about sex in front of our kids it is like the biggest EWWWW factor, they just don't want to hear that.
 
I know Deb, it's like life stopped after they were conceived! Silly kids, they have a lot to learn! They should be so lucky if they are more like us at this stage of their lives. He'll, we all went through our trials and tribulations in our marriages, and I be darned if I don't enjoy this part!
Besides I get a kick out off creeping them out! :heehee: Deep down inside I think they like their parents getting along, if not tough kabooty! :snork:
 
If you guys think that me up on the ladder to wash windows is bad, here is Dave changing a light bulb and dusting the ceiling fan. Remember he is on the beams.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Okay, if he can do that, tonights the night baby!!!!!!!! Tell him I said so!:dancy::happydance::whistle::yes!::flwrysmile::heehee:

You guys are one dangerous couple together!:yikes:
 
Jacky, LOL, this is a picture from last year. Dave isn't climbing ladders yet, or anything other climbing. Oh wait, I just remembered, he has been deer hunting which means he is climbing up the tree stand. So I will tell him it is "time" Jacky said so.......
 
You bet girl, just look'n out for your welfare! If he can climb a tree, he CAN climb anything just put those spiked shoes on! hahahaha However with you my dear girl, I don't think he'll need much prodding, but just in case you can throw my name in there for good measure!:heehee:
 
Another beam picture to send to my friend! They haven't moved into the house yet, and it's his dream house they're building, not hers, so I'm sure she'll be just thrilled with these photos!
 
Janet, it was Dave's dream to have the post and beam house, I wanted the walk out basement and we both love what we ended up with. Tell your friend she will love it. Here is a picture from the builders website of our house and send her this website. Our builder has done so many more since our house and there are many to look at. broken link removed: https://www.glenvilletimberwrights.com/index.html

[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Debbie,

Just saw the weight loss thread on social, so you beat me to it. I love your quilt pictures! I just posted a few of mine. I will try and write later today on your weight loss thread. Thanks

P.S. If Dave keeps getting up on those beams, he may not be alive to travel to Virginia! :happydance::giggle:
 
Elanor, yep, got the new thread up and I just posted my story and a couple pictures. Maybe announce on your thread too about the weight loss thread in the social room. Want everyone that wants to join to come and post.
 
Deb I just checked out your weight loss thread in the social room! Wow, you did a lot of hard work that's for sure! Great job!:thumb:
 
Thanks Jacky, but it will be a constant battle and I need just as much help as someone that has to lose 100 pounds. In fact I have always maintained that losing weight is easier then trying to maintain it. And now the battle begins.
 
Your house is beautiful! So is my friend's, but I look at it and wonder how the cobwebs will get cleaned! Actually, I have a vaulted ceiling in my living room, and I think I just can't see well enough to see up that far.
 
Janet, God blessed us with poorer vision as we age just for that reason, can't see the cobwebs.
 
After reading what you said about your name, I couldn't stop laughing:rotfl:...I don't think anyone would have ever thought about what you said about being a pothead, so now that sticks with you!!///////// LOL!!!!!
Love ya gal....hehe
 
Marina, I know it sticks, I wanted my name changed and not the name of my thread. I didn't mind the Debbie's Trials and Tribulations but that is what they changed. Oh well, once a pot head, always a pot head.
 
Debbie,

I just posted my weight history story on the thread you started. I also mentioned it on my own page.

P.S. I guess we can be pot heads together! :happydance:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom