Well, I now have a date for surgery - April 3rd.
In the end, I decided to go back to my original surgeon for the revision. I know that everyone says to go to a person who has no relationship with your current surgeon, but here's my reasoning (good or bad, I'm not sure, but it is what my family and I feel most comfortable with):
Original surgeon is going to remove the screws as well as replace the liner and ball - smaller liner and smaller ball. He is also going to replace the neck as well since I do have a LLD and limp. The limp gets worse the farther I try to walk (as well as the pain).
Revisionist #2 wanted to only remove the screws (which then means replacing the liner as well). He was going to use an identical liner.
My gut feeling all along was that "everything" needed to be replaced....and Rev #2, even though he commented on the fact that a smaller liner/cup /ball should have been used in his opinion, to me, just removing the screws is only part of the issue. When I asked about re-sizing everything, he was not interested in discussing that. I left with the impression that he was trying to take the "easy way out"....
I am finally at a comfortable feeling with the plan of surgery. Now just to wait....it seems like April is years away....