Carriemay60
post-grad
@Cecropia Before my surgery, I was literally crippled with pain and off my feet because of it 95% of the time. The absolute worse areas were the groin, bone crunching pain in the hip and always felt like I was sitting on a hard rock. I could still feel the groin pain pretty bad after surgery but eventually it has settled down now. It only bothers me now if I have done more than I should. I babied myself a bit to take the strain off and give it a chance to heal and iced it. I found getting my leg in & out of bed really pulled so I used my housecoat belt for much longer than most to prevent overtaxing the groin. I'm sure your's will settle down also given time - I saw others just ahead of me that were reassuring to me as they had had the same.
Canada
you're lucky I like you, lol. Just trying to get a giggle out of you.
I have bags hanging on my Walker to carry stuff, so I managed. Its hard icing at night. Thanks for any tips....

Glad you are coming along, I have followed your progress, and you are moving at your own comfortable pace and its paying off...that's most important. 
Time for icing...
Soon it will be bedtime 