Cecropia
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2019
- Messages
- 672
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Fit4Family I go days w/o the nerve jolt, think all's well. Even carried my hiking poles the last 2 times I walked outside, did not use them. Then today I stepped wrong or something inside my house and bam, jolt from hip to my foot. Like an electric shock. Man it hurts for a second. Still went for my walk, but used my poles to start, then carried them. So frustrating. I'm glad you are making some progress. I also notice bending over still irritates the heck out of my hip. Will it ever end...we hope so don't we...Glad you mentioned you get the jolt sometimes. 
I did it. Went kayaking this afternoon for 2 hours. Got in and out okay. I have a sit inside kayak. The lake is no wake, no cottages. A little color starting north a ways. My last challenge for the warm season accomplished and hip soreness no worse. Did not need cane.









Hi 