Carriemay60
post-grad
Happy to see you past the surgery and on the way to recovery! Hopefully you are able to rest well. 


United States
United States
. And
I did not have a tachycardia event before or after. Now that's good news, I was really worried about that. I have an old fashioned portable toilet riser next to my recliner in the living room because I still can't make it far to the bathroom. If I sleep in my bedroom I have a second bathroom close enough. I have a picture of the round bone took out, but my phone says too large of a file size. Anyway trust me it was bone on bone in back and gruesome to see. Well I won't post so much here out. And after I rest I need to track done my other hippie friends that went in Tuesday. Need to catch up and visit others going soon. So far it's been a good experience and I'm glad I did it for now anyway. Thank you all for your support, it has been a real lifeline for me. 
United States

Yep, got that bad old hip gone.
United States
United States
United States