Cecropia
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2019
- Messages
- 672
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@mikeycat Renting a bed might work if its electric? Especially with bilateral hips. The hospital bed was nice with all the controls. I had a roommate, hers was knee surgery and we agreed we would like to take the hospital beds home with us...
they were actually pretty comfy but then again we were more heavily on pain meds...that night.
they were actually pretty comfy but then again we were more heavily on pain meds...that night.
He's off grocery shopping now. Had my icing. Toiletries in order. I can't seem to nap during the day, never have, but I slept in bed again last night. Groin was sore all night, and butt of course, little better today. Definitely still pain....to be expected. One day at a time. So thankful for my husband's help...








