Barbaraj
supremo
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2018
- Messages
- 2,391
- Age
- 76
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
What a great update, @Cecropia I think it's wonderful that you're able to get back on your bike safely and ride, and if you've got nice bike trails around where you live, it sounds perfect to be able to access those. And smart idea to bring a collapsible can with you. Who cares what anyone might think if you hop off your bike and then use a cane? Have any of possible critics had hip replacement surgery? Most assuredly not, I'm guessing! To me, your recovery sounds like it's going well. Are you 100%? No, but you're progressing well and it will happen for you. In the meantime try to stay as active as you can, pop those Tylenol as necessary and give yourself a pat on the back. You are rocking this recovery! Hurray for you!










I relax in the evening, usually from 9-11 watching TV. Then when I get up all stiff I can go to bed and rest. The rest of the time I try not to sit too long, only for lunch and dinner. I am looking forward to some day being able to sit for longer times, and walking natural when I get up like the old days. 



