Guest viewing is limited

TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

Oh good- glad that appointment is scheduled!
I can't wait to hear about your trip. Sipping a nice rum drink in a little outdoor cafe' sounds heavenly right now.
You are gorgeous! It is nice to put faces to names.


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 9/20/2016
 
@sheliac thanks, right about now I really need a Mojito, we'll maybe in a few hours, lol

So...when are you going to share a picture???

Have a beautiful weekend :flwrysmile:
 
Clara, I can't figure out how to post an avatar pic. I did a search here and followed instructions to hover over my name to get user profile, but I don't get anything except enlarged text.


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 9/20/2016
 
@sheliac if you go to your profile page(top right on this page) you will see a list on the left hand side with different options, tap the avatar, then tap choose file, you will have an option to take a photo or choose from the photos on your device :)
 
@sheliac see if this helps

[Bonesmart.org] Clara welcomes her new knee!!!
 
Enjoy the trip, and I look forward to hearing about it. I think it's human nature to see a difficult situation and wonder how we would do in like circumstances.
 
@uva55 Glad you now have your appt for your biopsy! I will whisper a prayer that all will be ok. I understand the apprehension as I work at LRH Hollis Cancer Center (LRCC) in Lakeland for the past 11 years. Going to Cuba will be a needed get away, so glad you will celebrate your birthday with family there. Love cuban coffee but ca honestly say I have never had a Mojito. They look tasty though.
 
Great plan, Clara. What I did see was amazing. I went to Trinidad, Cienfuegos, Playa Giron, and several other towns whose names I can't recall. I wish I'd taken the whole island trip. Wow, you have childhood memories of Cuba!
 
@mamazipp my best friend and her husband are from Cien Fuegos, I have never been but I hear it's pretty!
 
@sheliac I have a question for you, friends of ours want to go our to dinner next Friday night, that is the day of my biopsies, do you remember if you had any discomfort after the needle biopsy??? I almost want to think that I should be okay because they told the I can drive myself home.

Thanks
 
Cienfuegos is a charming lovely town, by the sea. Cute little houses, lots of casa particulares now. Very clean. I saw a woman worker cleaning the street when I went out for a morning walk.
 
Today is my three month surgery anniversary...I can't believe it has been already three months, I must say that I can't complain about the recovery, overall it has been progressing better than I expected.:egypdance:

I've had lots of work these last two weeks and I have not been very kind to my knee, it feels very tired and a little achy by the end of the day, but I have to take the blame. I am also very, very, very exhausted, I actually fell asleep at 8:00 p.m. last night and I never go to bed before 11:00, even though I wake up at 4:30 a.m. It looks like tonight may be another early night, I have not even used my bike this week, I look at it and can't find the energy to get up and even walk up to it :heehee: I feel guilty for about 30 seconds then lie to myself by saying that I will ride it tomorrow.

I hope next week things slow down at work, I can't do this much longer, I don't have the energy, ughhhhh

I hope the rest of my BS friends are doing great and pain free!!
 
Oh Clara, you are overworking yourself and your knee is protesting. I pray your job will ease up on you. Get all the sleep you can!
 
Three months wow! I agree, you need to listen to your knee and give it some tlc. Sorry work is so hectic hope it calms down soon,

But it is encouraging to hear that you are doing as well as you are. It gives us following behind, some hope for better days ahead.
 
Sleep is the best for you with your busy work schedule, care of your dear dad, & your upcoming biopsy. That's a lot to deal with. Your positive outlook has always encouraged me. Keeping you in prayers!
 

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom