Guest viewing is limited

TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

At least you are in the hands of professionals you trust. I hope and pray that all turns out well for you SOON. That knee has been doing so well. It deserves some TLC.
 
Sorry you are dealing with this now, just when the knee starts to feel.normalised. I'm glad you like the dr tho, that's so important

Hoping for good news for you.
 
@Dawni me too...I know I can deal with whatever life throws at me, trust me the last couple of years have been challenging, but I really don't have the energy right now and I would rather all of this turns out to be nothing serious.
 
@Floridagal I know I am blessed to have good specialists involved in this. All prayers are welcomed and appreciated.
 
Thinking of you Clara, I'm sorry you are having to deal with this, but it sounds like you are getting expert help. We are all wishing you well.
Tabby xxx
 
Thinking of you and glad you are in the hands of caring and good specialists. We're all here to support you.
 
I'm so sorry for all you're going thru! The waiting & wondering is very hard. You're in my thots & prayers!
 
Clara, I know this is a stressful and scary time. I actually went through a needle biopsy of a thyroid nodule about 5 years ago. I remember telling the doc that I was worried about the pain of the biopsy. Well, I'm hear to tell you that I felt nothing at all. I couldn't believe it was so painless and quick. Mine turned out to be benign...doc said most are. Saying a prayer for you to experience peace and calmness during this time.
 
I hope you can get it taken care of very soon. Waiting to have anything done especially when it's the unknown is the hardest of all. I went through 4 months of waiting of what the experts told me what was probably Cancer (during which time two of my girls got married) to finally have the testing I needed to be told all was well after all.
 
@Diane LTKR thanks, it makes me feel better to know that it's painless even though after TKR I think I can handle a needle biopsy :heehee: they keep telling me that most of the time it is benign, but after my sister's breast cancer and my mom's stomach cancer I can't help but to be concerned.

@newlybionic that's horrible that you had to wait that long, how can you even enjoy such a happy set of events with that hanging over your head.

Thank you @julesm86 , @Tabbycat and @mamazipp for the lovely thoughts!

Well I'm trying to keep it positive, our visas to go to Cuba arrived today and I told my husband to get the plane tickets, the universe is not going to take this away from me whichever the outcome may be!!!
 
I understand the cancer fear but my mom had ovarian and breast cancer and I had kidney cancer.....and the thyroid nodule was benign! Hold that thought.
 
I'm glad to hear you liked the endo and it sounds like he's very thorough. You're in my prayers, Clara. Praying you have peace and no worry, as well as a good outcome. No matter at happens you know where to get your strength.
 
Thank you @KarriB I'm it in God's hand, hopefully by the end of next week I will have definite answers!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clara, love your new avatar, you're photo is beautiful! We are all praying for your good outcome.
 
@uva55 - Clara - I'm glad the endocrinologist explained things so well. Waiting for (and having) needle biopsies is stressful, so I hope you get an appointment soon - and that the results are good.

I have edited part of you Post #839, and removed all the multiple tags at the start of it. That's because having them there makes it difficult for people reading on their phones and smaller tablets - all they see is a list of tags and not much else. This article explains:
How to tag another member; how to answer when someone tags you
 
Wow Clara, you are gorgeous!
I do know how you feel, I had a breast biopsy years ago and waiting for the results was the scariest time of my life. That turned out benign too.
Love, Tabby xxx
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom