Guest viewing is limited

TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

I went by to see my dad but I put some concealer on the puncture site and he didn't even notice, lol
 
I'm glad he didn't notice, I know you don't want to worry your dad. Praying for good results soon!
 
I'm glad the biopsy is over with. I'm praying that it turns out to be benign. Get some rest this weekend. You truly deserve it.
 
I'm glad the biopsy is done, Clara. Did they say how long you have to wait for the results?
 
I'm grinning about the concealer :). Great idea .

I hope your weekend includes some "just for you" time. A bubble bath with a glass of wine (or sparkling ice drink) and candles? That's my dream for the future. Can you soak in tub yet?


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 9/20/2016
 
Adding my best hopes and wishes for good results and also admiration for your bravery. I recommend chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate this weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
@Celle , they said my doctor should have results by Tuesday...I work for the pathologists so they are putting a rush on it.
 
Ahhhh dinner with friends.. that sounds sooo NORMAL!!! Cant wait to feel that..

and oh yes, Chocolate fixes everything :)
 
Glad you are getting in some relaxed, leisure time with family and friends. That's the best.
 
We're here 4 u! I'm praying 4 the best results.
 
Been thinking about you thru your biopsy & praying for the results.
I got a new phone and have been unable to get onto BS, so I'm using my computer. The new iPhone does not have BS in the app store as an option & I'm soooo mad.
 
Hello Clara, I haven't been on BoneSmart in forever, so I wanted to check in on you. I'm sorry life has presented you with yet another challenge. Good for you getting through the biopsy with grace and humor - your calling cards! I am thinking of you and waiting for hopefully good pathology results.
 
@julesm86 and @Happydale thank you, they told me my doctor should have the results by Tuesday, I'm going to take a peek tomorrow but I don't think the report will be ready yet because of the weekend.

I'm just being lazy today, I feel very tired and achy all over (except the knee), stress and tension really takes a toll on me and I've had more than my fair share of that lately.
 
Bless Your Brave & Humble Heart Clara~ I am praying for you and believing your biopsy is coming back benign.
Healing Hugs going out to You!!
 
Good morning, Clara. So glad you had some "normal" this weekend.

I'm saying prayers for the benign biopsy results. Chocolate on :)


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 9/20/2016
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom