TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

@Majella absolutely, I feel like I have a little more energy, but it's still hard going back to work, it was a big challenge, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it, but it's over.

I hope you are doing well!!!
 
Bless your heart, if it's not one thing, it's another. We need to check and see if we can renew our warranties! Hopefully, you can get those shots and they will relieve your pain.
 
I understand about warranties running out. You made it through that first week of work! That is a very big accomplishment especially doing it four days in a row. I know I wouldn't be handle it. I won't work more than two days in row. I hope you've gotten yourself a nice glass of wine with dinner and now have your knee on ice.
 
@newlybionic were you watching me on a camera??? Hahaha

When I got home I was pretty tired, but hubby convinced me to go to dinner at a little restaurant near where we live, I did have wine and a very nice dinner with the best company I could wish for, now laying down with ice :ice:
 
One more day for you too, Clara? :yawn: Bet I know what you're doing this weekend...:sleep:
 
@KarriB nooooooooooooooooo, I'm done, I work 4 ten hour days.

I'm planning on relaxing as much as possible!!!!!
 
Good for you! You can sleep, stay in bed and rest that knee! :happydance:
 
Clara you've successfully navigated your first week back at work. No wonder your knee is swollen, stiff, painful. You'll feel better with some days off to rest, and make sure those grandkids wait on you after the doctor appointment....ok, wishful thinking...,,but they will make your day brighter. Sleep well and feel better.
 
@mamazipp they are excited to see me, it's been like 3 weeks since we have seen each other, and we never go that long, but they were on vacation. My husband and I have a very close relationship with all the kids, we love spoiling them.

They love coming over because I make them Cuban food which they never get to eat at home, I'm hoping to be able to get back to making big meals like that soon, right now it still wipes me out when I'm standing too long.

This weekend I'm planning on just getting some rest.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Clara welcomes her new knee!!!
These are my three oldest grandkids, we had breakfast at Seahorse Restaurant in Pass-A-Grille Beach!!! I convinced my hubby to go with us and drive:)
 
So I was supposed to have PT today but I'm so tired that I cancelled, I think work was enough. If I feel more energetic later I will ride bike for 10 minutes.
 
Cuban food which they never get to eat at home


Drooling.. I love cuban food. Do you make your own mojo pork from scratch? Mmmmm

Your grandkids are beautiful. I love the younger boy, future heart throb :-)
 
@dianehelen doctors appointment went well, the boys suffer from anxiety, and their doctor is by All Children's Hospital.

I make all my Cuban food from scratch...I'm told I'm a very good cook. My daughter never had an interest in learning how to make Cuban food, I think I finally made her feel guilty enough that she wants to learn, I always tell her that the day I'm no longer around they are going to have to buy Goya frozen food on Christmas Eve, and that will be end of our culture. Hey, I know it's a little dramatic, but it worked...I think!
 
Yum, I bet you are a great cook, I can tell from the passion in your words about it. Kinda sad that rich cultures get so blended and assimilated as generations go on. My family heritage is eastern European/Austrian/Russian and both of my grandmothers were great cooks of some very uniquely wonderful foods from that culture. My mom, somewhat less, but a great cook in her own right. I try at times, but I cook so little the last few years, those dishes are slipping away.
 
Clara, your grand kids are beautiful! I love that curly hair on that young lady. She's going to have to boys running after her! And your older grand son is mighty handsome, too. I miss not having grand kids. I'll never have that joy. I try talk to the little ones at church, but I'm not very good at it since I have no experience. Now, you feed them some of that yummy cooking when you're up to it! Have a restful weekend!
 
The littlest one on the first photo looks just like you! How wonderful that you're close and can see them often.
 
Thank little girl also has curly hair. How blessed she it! And how blessed you are to have these 5 blessings and they you! They give you a reason to get completely healed!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom