chialiyu
junior member
Day 8:
The blood stain is getting bigger. It is definitely not moving toward the right direction. I left a message to the surgeon's care team and still waiting for response. Should I ask my husband drive me to the urgent care to take a look just to be on the cautious side?
The blood stain is getting bigger. It is definitely not moving toward the right direction. I left a message to the surgeon's care team and still waiting for response. Should I ask my husband drive me to the urgent care to take a look just to be on the cautious side?
United States

I skipped most of the activities that needs weight bearing on the left. Don't think I need it right now.
I keep icing and it only helps somewhat. Searched the forum but seems it is not a common complain. I remember the first 2 weeks are the hardest. Trying to be patient but still frustrated about my skin from time to time. 


