Alitm
post-grad
Thanks @Bone-obo....yes that is what I had before. Maybe I should try the bike at the gym first? The revolutions are bigger on a bike though than an elliptical. Hmmm need to think about this some more! The elliptical seems to lend itself better to overall body tone as it pertains to working with horses. I see my phsyio on Friday, and will see what he has to say. Stay tuned! With hubby going away, I have to up my game re: meal prep, grocery shopping and all the little extras that make a difference in keep the balance between overdoing it or not
. Hubby has done so much for me, to allow me to heal. It may well be that I'll have enough to contend with with all the little extras. It may be that walking around the farm, throwing in horse feed (someone else will do the rest) will be plenty for the next two weeks while he is gone.
You are almost at the three week mark. The yucky first two weeks are behind you. One more week and you will be raring to over do it at the four week mark
. It is even more tedious second time around I have found, and the slow and steady mantra is hard work!!
Behave yourself if you can
and have a great day!
. Hubby has done so much for me, to allow me to heal. It may well be that I'll have enough to contend with with all the little extras. It may be that walking around the farm, throwing in horse feed (someone else will do the rest) will be plenty for the next two weeks while he is gone. You are almost at the three week mark. The yucky first two weeks are behind you. One more week and you will be raring to over do it at the four week mark
. It is even more tedious second time around I have found, and the slow and steady mantra is hard work!!
Behave yourself if you can
and have a great day!
Canada
, that your physio/elliptical work continues to help that left hip, and you can have an active summer. You are doing all the right things to help yourself IMHO!!
. The thought of dealing with four different airports alone makes me want to yarf, just thinking about it!! Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and put house, dog and horse sitters on alert. Last spring I had all that lined up, and MIL made the most amazing recovery (which was wonderful, as I was able to have a great visit with her in June), but at 96 how many times can one do that?
.
!! Have a good day
to you on that!