Good Morning to you too
@Barbaraj! It was -2C with frost first thing this AM, but the sun is out and it is due to go up to 9C today, so probably about 50 F in the sunshine! We had a robin in the garden yesterday....which is early ...but most welcome. Our snowdrops are up, so hopefully a sign that this crazy mild winter(except for hurricane force winds) will stay this way. We did have snow for about two hours last Tuesday, but it turned to rain and washed away quickly. All the grocery stores have the primulas out for sale now, so had to buy a couple last week for my back door pots, which are protected from frost.
Hubby got in last night. My SIL and hubby's and my daughter arrived in Bda yesterday to be with MIL, who apparently is sleeping a lot. Test results hopefully back today. She doesn't have dementia per say, so the hallucinations she is having are due to whatever is going on in her system. It is either UTI and/or sodium balance, which have been what has showed up. The TIAs come and go. We all want her as comfortable as possible. Such a roller coaster ride for all concerned.
My brother has an important appointment today with a medical nonprofit that works with folks with asthma, COPC and the like, so hoping he can find some other forms of relief, in addition to being on O2 24/7. He started prophylactic antibiotics to keep the pneumonia at bay. I'm not sure he has completely kicked it, but can't continue on the high levels of antibiotics. We'll see what today's appointment has to hold.
I'm working hard on getting a good night's sleep, and staying OFF the electronics before bedtime, and reading instead. When I sleep well it is like a magic elixir! When I don't get the sleep I feel dreadful! I'm so trying to avoid getting sick. The flu is rampant around here.
I'm doing my physio daily and walking around the farm. Tried my neighbour's elliptical, which is positively antique. I need to go to the gym and try theirs. I have physio again today.
It is so beautiful and sunny here now. When it is like this one can't help but smile
I still haven't made it to the gym to get on the elliptical but have been walking around the farm and doing some in hand work with my big horse and the pony in their little paddocks, as their leading behavior has deteriorated with my hubby allowing them to get away with things like diving for grass on the way to the pasture (he just stops and lets them...which seems OK, until one is leading two big horses and feeling as if one is being pulled apart!). The young horse comes back at the end of the month from being at the trainers, so I just need to get Tall and Small back online!
Enjoy your day in the sun
