TKR Canadian Girl's Journey

A horse walked into a bar.

Phil I have to introduce you to @new knee in June (Diana). Diana is the reigning joke champion. I can detect similarities in your `humour', although Diana specializes in vegetable humour. eg, Why did the tomato turn red? it saw the salad dressing'.

Diana is hinting that she is going to tell me a joke every day:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:. If you start telling each other jokes I just might get a break. We Bonesmarties have to help each other out you know - and I'm not just talking knees. Carol
 
@patient 99 - good idea to introduce those two. It would be a comedy club for sure. I love that @new knee in June is focused on vegetable jokes. I have a fruit one you may like:
What did one strawberry say to the other? It's your freshness that got us into this jam! :rotfl:

@Phil75070 and @tiredwife - keep em coming. :snork:

@hopefaith - today was a tough day for me. The whole inside of my knee is so bruised. Not that I can see i t but that is how it is best explained. I am keeping iced and elevated and counting the hours to the next round of meds. I had a 3 hour nap this afternoon which is a good long one though. Just allowing my body to set the pace. No sense fighting it.

I did practice a bit on the stairs (well the stair - just the bottom one) and I think I have figured out a way to get down until I build enough strength to do it properly. Going up is not the issue but as they say, what goes up, must come down.

Hard to believe that one week has gone by already!
 
@71Beetle I have zero,jokes. But I enjoy all,of yours! :catbutterfly:And I have been just dying to use that emoticon. . . For no reason!!!!! :chuck:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was stopped at a stop light when I was rear ended. The guy in the other car gets out and comes up to my car. He was a dwarf! I rolled down the window and he says to me, "I am not happy!". I said, "Oh, which one are you?"
 
I love that @new knee in June is focused on vegetable jokes. I have a fruit one you may like:
What did one strawberry say to the other? It's your freshness that got us into this jam!


Oh Diana, the newbies are after your crown. Lisa's joke is funny, but should wont mind me saying that yours are even funnier. Carol

ps: Diana told me what to write.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom