Guest viewing is limited

THR Butterfly Flutters Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Butterfly Flutters Over
Butterfly, you're just an old pro now! Good to hear you're doing well. Take care and keep us posted 'cause you know we care!
 
Thanks for letting us know & congratulations x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Jamie I want to change my signature to indicate the correct hip replacement date of October 28, 2013 for my right hip, but I do not know how. Could you do this for me or tellme how to do it?

Thanks.

Peace and love to you.
 
Welcome back Milli Butterfly .I took my grandaughter out trick or treating tonight first time in 3 years Ive been able to walk it.2 miles and I was thinking of you hoping you were resting.Peace.
 
Hi Butterfly! If you hold your cursor over your name at the top of the page a drop down menu should appear. Click on the signature link...second from the top in the left column. This should take you to your signature, and then you can edit.
 
Congrats Butterfly!!! Can't wait to see how it goes!! Prayers and hugs! Roofmaster that is so awesome to hear! I can't wait until I can do the same!!!
 
calikat's instructions are correct. Let me know if you need help changing your signature.
 
Glad all is well, hope you have a painless and comfortable recovery :)
 
Wahoo.... Butterfly has two new hips - well done Milli.

You know the drill, rest, elevate, ice and meds :)
 
I am doing well, and am following the Bonesmart instructions. Unlike last time, I a mot sitting at the computer too much. I also got a better pillow for elevating.

Peace and love to all.
 
Yea....take care of yourself...you are on the road to recovery and this time you don't have another imminent surgery staring at you! Have a gentle day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom