ceezee
graduate
I am kicking myself
for not thinking of the air conditioned mall idea sooner. This morning I woke up with zero, zip, nada pain in my hip. Just a little stiffness when I first get up and start walking. I was really careful to not ODIC it and it’s worked.
Of course nothing goes totally smoothly with THR replacement recovery so the Whack-a-Mole showed up in my back and shoulder overnight. I’m sure it will subside and I’ll take it any day over hip pain.
My unoperated side isn’t getting any better, but only 2 1/2 weeks until that surgery. I need to go off Advil next week and it doesn’t work there for the OA pain anyway.
Today is just a 10 block walk to one of my favorite local bar/restaurants for lunch. And if I **** out my husband can walk back and get the car to come get me. When it’s not tax season he works 4 day weeks and has Fridays off.
for not thinking of the air conditioned mall idea sooner. This morning I woke up with zero, zip, nada pain in my hip. Just a little stiffness when I first get up and start walking. I was really careful to not ODIC it and it’s worked.Of course nothing goes totally smoothly with THR replacement recovery so the Whack-a-Mole showed up in my back and shoulder overnight. I’m sure it will subside and I’ll take it any day over hip pain.
My unoperated side isn’t getting any better, but only 2 1/2 weeks until that surgery. I need to go off Advil next week and it doesn’t work there for the OA pain anyway.
Today is just a 10 block walk to one of my favorite local bar/restaurants for lunch. And if I **** out my husband can walk back and get the car to come get me. When it’s not tax season he works 4 day weeks and has Fridays off.
United States
Perfect celebration, lunch at your fave bar/restaurant! It's good that you're having more good days than bad..........great sign of good things to come!!! 




Just waiting......