Guest viewing is limited

THR BoneSmart = best recovery!

Ripple already looks comfortable and at home. Hope your hip has recovered from the slip at the mall. You are getting close to hip number 2. A matched set to take waking. Hope your new fur baby adjusts well to new home!
 
Ripple is acclimating pretty quickly. I had to wake her up again this morning. I love a dog that can sleep in!

And! I’ve had two nights in a row of great sleep. This morning I have no pain in my hip. What a wonderful feeling!
 
Oh my gosh, look at those pups! Ripple looks like she is fitting in easily,,so beautiful and I love Loki, too! Is he considered a brindle of sorts? Congrats Carole!!

You sound very well and relaxed.. and I am happy for you. :doggie::dogsniff:
 
Hi @ceezee :wave:
Last weekend before your double hippie status.
I hope you have something fun planned. Maybe not, if you're in pain.
Wishing you comfort as you wait out these last few days before before surgery.
I hope you have a nice weekend! :flwrysmile:
 
Last edited:
Will someone please pound a nail into my foot?

Today, when I was supposed to do not so much, I installed a wire fence above my wooden fence to help keep my new and sweet lady whippet in the backyard. She loves to chase squirrels and wants to catch one oh so bad. Over 50’ of fencing over our 5’ existing fence. Then visitors come over for a couple of hours to meet the sweet Ripple. And on to dinner out. So yup, I’m tired.

Tomorrow is a massage and bringing both dogs to my friends place, who’s my massage therapist, for a few hours. Followed by a couple of dear friends, who introduced my husband to me, for an early cocktail hour and dinner here.

Monday is me dropping both dogs back over to my friend who is going to take care of them until my husband thinks he can deal with both of them. Plus my final post/pre op meeting with the OS. And then........doing something that night to distract the both of us of the next day’s activities.

I’m exhausted just reading this. :good-bad:
 
[Bonesmart.org] BoneSmart = best recovery!
 
I think that will certainly be a well deserved chill pill...
Rest easy, friend.
One more and done:yes!:
 
@Mojo333
I saw on another post that you called them Forever Hips. I so love that. I’m stealing it.

I’ve let my hair be gray for many years now, way before it was at least semi approved. I get my hair cut by the best colorist in Philadelphia and she says don’t do a thing with them, they’re perfect. I always call them God’s Highlights.
 
I have God's Highlights too.:thumb:

Reminds me of a wonderful friend, second father really...who told my daughter when she was complaining when she was ten years old that she didnt like her freckles on her cheeks.

He hugged her really tight and told her "A face without freckles is like a sky without stars"
She loved that.:) :-) (:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom