TKR Bip and Bop<

I bet you'll be feeling better without those staples pulling. I sure did. Every time I bent, those staples pulled. Are you feeling any better with them out?
 
Great! I hope you have a good night!
 
I think it is. Mine felt like that early on. Think of how deep the cut (incision) is. It’s going to take a while to heal all the way through
 
Walked around outside not far but about 2 or 3 hundred feet it's a starting point
 
Will go farther tomorrow. Pain well under control still stiff and a little swollen but I'm feeling optimistic. And actually for a few steps I walked without a limp
 
Getting outside is a wonderful step! Yay!! You'll know tonight or tomorrow if you did too much. I hope not and I hope you can get back out there!
 
It's hard to believe how tired I get just extending a little energy. I walked just a couple hundred feet and wanted a nap
 
Normal, normal, normal! :console2:
 
Sleep, my dear, as much as your body wants to!
 
Took another walk today made it about 1/4 mile then took a nap. Will be glad when the swelling is gone
 
You're doing great.
 
That hiking will be coming before you know it!
 
Happy today. ROM -2/95. Walked about 1/2 mile after PT this morning with a good rom report laying here now ice up and toes above nose.
 
Incredible! So happy things are going well for you. And walking a 1/2 mile!! I can't wait until I can do that.
Isn't it exciting that our knees are finally working for us?
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom