sissy46
post-grad
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2012
- Messages
- 1,345
- Age
- 80
- Gender
- Female
Sounds like a good plan. I'll be 11 weeks out tomorrow, and I'm still not back to kayaking 3 or 4 times a week as I used to do---but compensating for that is my being able to walk much farther than I have in years, and bike riding is a dream, no pain at all. Sitting is the worst, and that means sitting in a kayak, too. But it will get better.
You'll get back to your usual level of skating, but you're smart to take your time. It would be awful to screw it up with a fall or strain this early in the game.
Slowed but undaunted! We are the BoneSmart (international) Warriors
You'll get back to your usual level of skating, but you're smart to take your time. It would be awful to screw it up with a fall or strain this early in the game.
Slowed but undaunted! We are the BoneSmart (international) Warriors






