Bilateral THR bilateral THR 10/22/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poppet Yep, snow in the picture, but Damn! would have a hard time finding snow down here in Florida---but the fine, soft white sand of the Gulf beaches might work:SUNsmile:
 
Sounds beautiful, I can just imagine laying on the soft sand doing that!

Picture the warrior girls all stretching out, not doing aerobics, but instead doing snow angel manoeuvres.

Now, that would be Hippie Calendar material!
 
Snow is better! :angel:

[Bonesmart.org] bilateral THR 10/22/12
 
oldyellr not for us wimpy Floridians!:SUNsmile:
OMG! your video does not show here on the forum, but it sure did on my email notification---who took that video of me and Tammy?:loll::rotfl:
 
I am about to die laughing here---can anyone else see John's video??
 
What's the name of it? I can get to a list of videos but don't know the name of it...I wanna see!!!
 
Still not working. I'll see if I canfind it a different way...

Dutch, what's the snow situation today? Did you go into work?
 
John, how did you find the video of Sissy and I? sissy46, I thought you told me that this video wouldn't get out. :heehee:

The whole snow vs. sand angel debate was weighed in on by my military sons. They mentioned that if you did them on the beach, then they were actually called Sugar Cookies.

Either way, I hope those that need it, find them helpful.
 
Damn! It is just a shame you can't see it. We look really hot in those bikinis.
Don't you get email notifications of threads you are watching? That's how I saw it.
 
I do get the email notifications, but somehow seemed to be out of the loop on the video. Shame as I look H-O-T in that shocking pink bikini!
 
I'll see if I can send it on FB.
Okay, click on John's link, then in "search" put "bikini snow angels" and it should come up.
 
Whoa! Just saw that video....looks to flippin cold for this Florida girl. Think I will stick to making sand angels.
 
Damn! Yeah, well, we were younger then, before hip problems, but weren't we hot?
 
Still not working. I'll see if I canfind it a different way...

Dutch, what's the snow situation today? Did you go into work?
yup, will take more than a foot of snow to shut this part of the country down,
just another day in CNY in December.

bikini snow angels huh?
something like the polar bear clubs maybe, sounds like a good idea for
somebody to do on new years day!
any takers?????
:wink:
 
cnydutch
click on John's link, then in "search" put "bikini snow angels" and it should come up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom