Guest viewing is limited

Bent out of shape....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one loves me....

I'm getting the Zimmer NextGen instead of the Stryker Triathalons. My surgeon doesn't use Stryker anymore. I don't know if I should be concerned or not.

Ohhhhhh.....so NOT TRUE, my friend!!! You ARE loved here on the forum. I'm sorry I didn't get to respond sooner to let you know.

No worries about the Zimmer implant. We have plenty of BoneSmarties who have done just fine with this knee. You're gonna be in fine shape real soon....bent right back INTO shape, you're gonna be!:thumb:
 
Looking out for you on t'other side, a new world awaits. A good one.
 
Just a minute free before I head over to the hospital.... this no eating or drinking after midnight stuff is for the birds. I am thirsty. :loll:
 
All the best, my friend. We'll have the champagne ready over there!
 
Didn't see you post until now! You should be on the other side as I'm writing this. Can't wait to hear how things went!

Healing thoughts heading your way!
 
Hope all went well. I love the no eatting or drinking after midnight makes me feel like a Gremlin:th_heehee:. I never am so thirsty as when I have fasting bloodwork or a surgery scheduled then all of a sudden it seems like I am crossing a dessert desperately looking for an oasis
 
I'll post for him here. He was in surgery a little longer than expected. But he is in good spirits. He is going to be in the hospital a couple more days, there was some nerve damage that needed attention. Otherwise he is having the same issues we all had post surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom