Guest viewing is limited

TKR Benne68's 1st TKR recovery

Tomorrow's the day!

I have to be at the hospital at 6 a.m., so by this time tomorrow it should be done and dusted.. and I might even be home. (Hoping I don't have to stay overnight again, but what will be will be.)

See you all on the other side.
 
We will be praying for you. Is your surgery around 8? Be sure and let us know how you are so soon as you are able. We will eagerly be waiting to hear from you!
 
Looking forward to seeing you posting post op!
 
You are so helpful to all of us and I know I will be sending good thoughts your way tomorrow. Hope everything goes really well.
 
Blessings for a smooth, uneventful surgery, Deb. May it be the start of good healing on this part of your joint journey. See you on the recovery side!
 
Best Wishes tomorrow, Deb!
We'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear from you. I hope you get some sleep tonight.
@benne68
 
I hope everything went well for you and you got to come home yesterday. I'm thinking of you and sending up prayers.
 
Thinking about you, Deb......

I'm assuming you are going to start a new thread for Knee #2?

I hope things went well......
 
I hope you had some decent sleep last night, Deb, and your pain is well managed.
Lots of comfort to you as you begin the journey.
@benne68
 
Looking forward to hearing from you, Deb. I miss you!
 
Sending a big ((hug)) and hoping you're comfy as a bug in a rug!
 
I missed your surgery send-off @benne68 :unsure:

Hope you are medicated and resting all you can.:elevate:
 
Deb, I hope you are finding some comfort this morning and are able to rest.
 
Back
Top Bottom