Becca
member
Ready
Hi,
Thank you for checking on me!
I am doing a tiny bit better not worrying and I re-read all the Bonesmart articles to stay fresh. I did drive today and went to the store to get a couple of things and it was a thrill! I didn't have any difficulties driving (of course I could feel it) and I was reminded how, before my surgery, my knee would hurt me when I had to use the gas or brake. Today, no more pain in that activity. 
I am going crazy staying in the house and I am about to reach my limits on reading. Already sick of tv, watched all the movies I had been saving, so, yes, I will work on Pinterest and organize my teaching boards a little better. I have been meaning to do that anyway.
What is the W word? Wimpy? Woeful? Worse? Whiny? I am guilty of at least 3 of those!
Have a nice Saturday!
Hi,
Thank you for checking on me!
I am doing a tiny bit better not worrying and I re-read all the Bonesmart articles to stay fresh. I did drive today and went to the store to get a couple of things and it was a thrill! I didn't have any difficulties driving (of course I could feel it) and I was reminded how, before my surgery, my knee would hurt me when I had to use the gas or brake. Today, no more pain in that activity. 
I am going crazy staying in the house and I am about to reach my limits on reading. Already sick of tv, watched all the movies I had been saving, so, yes, I will work on Pinterest and organize my teaching boards a little better. I have been meaning to do that anyway.
What is the W word? Wimpy? Woeful? Worse? Whiny? I am guilty of at least 3 of those!

Have a nice Saturday!
United States
I didn't even think of that one!
this morning. Hope the new knee doesn't swell too much. This is such a drag! I know I must be in a time warp where time has s l o w e d d o w n, especially the nights ...
).
I may take my pajamas and slippers and try your idea if it gets ugly then
but...what choice do I have? Thank you for listening to my whining! (I know I need to quit feeling sorry for myself but I just can't do it yet.) 
Seeking advice, again! I have two different issues.
) with lots of exercises and stretching, most not terribly painful. That day and the rest of the weekend (and today), I was (and am) so sore, I can barely move my legs, yes both are sore. My "bad" leg pretty much stayed swollen, despite spending most of the weekend with my legs elevated (above nose) and iced. This morning, I am still swollen and expect that once I get up, the swelling will resume.
I am also scheduled to go back to PT at 11 a.m.
I did see a little tiny bit of improvement! PT was mostly stretching and then massage which not only helped my leg but really helped my scar.