THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Doubled up loling @Gone again but not past 90 degrees.... you're killing me loling yes that kind of posting I was just thrilled to walk without so much pain and not look like a penguin :loll: Than it's nice to see others feel the same :thumb:

Mojo, mojo @Mojo333 I have a poor attention span too...thus some people who post long threads....give up on me as I can't keep following what they are saying.

I agree most likely same on my aches and pains it seems the more I'm up walking the better I feel sitting can be oh so painful when I walk or stand I'm cool...go figure.

I never knew nuts came to be that way ....kinda cool. Makes me think of your birth :heehee::rofsign::rotfl:

I see the PA Tuesday I'll let you know ... HUGE HUGS

I did all that in 1 hour @Layla :heehee:

Actually it was more like I used my cane for the first time for walk I took maybe a little over a mile not much...Went to church and to two stored with hubby..... yeppers that was um it. I did do dishes, read housewife junk

Gave me a smile as I start my day today @MyAussieGirl! I am so loony I have been using bonesmart via app on Iphone. Couldn't figure out how people were liking, etc. Finally realized those options don't show up on app so have to go old school and use computer until I am motivated enough to use browser on phone. Have a good day and don't overdo!

So great to hear you're coming along @MyAussieGirl The loon that you are, hehe. For the most part you have a positive attitude and that goes a long way in our recoveries. After all, thoughts become things. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks @cpollock I see my family doctor in a bit he is no barrel of monkeys... I wanna scream just gimme my scripts and letme go.

Honey it's cold and rainy mega rainy...I see OS ,
His PA tomorrow flood warnings but I need answers I'll build an Ark if need be

Doctor appointment went very well got my script, bp was great ...he thinks I need MORE pain meds than less and started to tell me they know the bone is torn out etc lol..
He is such an anti-pill person by I was stunned. Mega cold and rainy.

Tuesday I see PA at OS office need mega Prayers on all that as I need good report..
Also bad storm warning and flood warnings ugh..... please pray and thanks blab at you later tomorrow

Oh my @MyAussieGirl I sure hope you don't get flooded out. I will send prayers your way. Your appointment with the PA will go great, thoughts become things. Be positive and of course listen to your body. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

My Aussie Girl. Hope today will be a good day for you.
Fell down but thankfully didn't go boom yesterday..coming up the steps into the house, screen door caught my flop flop under and made me face plant. Caught myself with my arms though...mostly. I'm a klutz.
Just be careful on your meds, no falling.
Wishing you some happy today.:yellowcat:

@MyAussieGirl was catching up and did not know you are diabetic. Me too but lately I have been blessed. With the almost 50 pounds weight loss I went from an a1c of around 7 and taking meds to no meds with an a1c of 5.9. Not sure besides the weight loss what could have done it. Was diagnosed in 2012.
Woohoo on the shower on the hip. Just did it myself as well last week but hubby still having to dry my op leg below the knee.
All of the rain etc got sent from us your direction. We had some bad weather here yesterday. Several tornadoes, lots of power lines and trees down and flooding. We got some straight line wind damage to our gutters. Stay safe today.
Wishing you a wonderful day today!

Last edited:
:hi: Hi @MyAussieGirl
Great news the doctor visit went well yesterday.
Hope you get a good report when you visit with the PA today.
You've been doing really well..sounds as though you're progressing normally.
Storms and flood warnings :scare: Stay safe and warm!
Prayers for a perfect day in every way :loveshwr:

C'mon @MyAussiGirl
Don't keep us in suspense...unless you're out dancing and tipping em back with hubby :dancy::spin::cheers:
How did it go today?

Gotta rush gang I'll try to address each post when I can but man I am tired. Thanks for all your thoughtful posts. Busy day here.

I was shocked as I was supposed to see the PA but it worked out better., I got to see my OS ... YAYYYYY... I had noticed a huge hard lump on the side of my first hip replacement and thought oh oh my hip replacement is slipping..you can see it too.. I didn't say anything
Anyhow it's a bit of scar tissue and a cyst. He said he could aspirate it but would rather let it slowly absorb. Nothing to worry about. He also said newest hip is doing very well..
Told me an abductor exercise..then asked if I want PT I said yes for stretching muscles etc..which can bother people for ip to a year so he wrote that my scripts out... I see him or her in 6 weeks then...
Done.... I am doing well :yes!:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Helpmyknee21
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom