EllieDimples
junior member
@Jockette if it were not for BoneSmart, I don’t know where I would be. Not only has it given me comfort through this process, but I’m sure I would have had an MUA. I’m sure because a few PT’s mentioned it, and not knowing any better I would have probably agreed, especially when I was stuck at 90 degrees for so long. Fortunately, I am blessed to have such a wonderful ortho (I have had 3 surgeries done by him so he knows the type of patient that I am, and I fully trust him, which definitely goes a long long way), so when he said, “No MUA for you”, I was so SO relieved.
Thanks Jockette, for what you and the rest of the amazing moderators do for all of us on this forum!
Thanks Jockette, for what you and the rest of the amazing moderators do for all of us on this forum!

United States



I’m grateful that we found my issue but also am struggling with anger that it took so long to fix, and I am angry for others who are suffering with undiagnosed postoperative issues.