TKR Arthroscopic Surgery after TKR to Release Popliteus.

Well done for diagnosing your problem, and pushing to get it sorted! Just goes to show how valuable this forum can be for so many people. Do so hope that you are continuing to see improvement in your flexion, although it’s pretty good now, and the main thing is to be pain free and get on with what you want to do.
The getting out of the car bit got me smiling, that is one of my goals. Whenever I park anywhere, I have to make sure that I am at the end of a row and can open the door fully. I always end up having to get out into a flower bed or bush!
 
@Rain Dancer
Hi Rain Dancer, I know that this post was a long time ago but I’m looking at having the same surgery that you had in a few days. I was wondering if you are still doing well with the popliteus release and if you had any stability issues after the surgery? I’m just really scared to have someone go into my knee again. I am 22 months out from a TKR on my right knee.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just really scared to have someone go into my knee again. I am 22 months out from a TKR on my right knee.

Hi and Welcome to Bonesmart. I agree it’s scary to have another surgery. I’m guessing things might not be great with that TKR?

As you saw, this is an old thread and you may not get an answer from this member. She hasn’t been back since August of 2024. I will add a tag for her in your post and maybe she’ll get an alert about your post.

Just to let you know, you are currently a Basic Member, which enables you to only search the forums, and read about other recoveries, and post in threads that are already established, like this one.

If you want a more personal and interactive experience, as well as input from the Bonesmart Staff to address your specific situation, I hope you will choose one of our options to become a member of the Insiders Club. Here are some links for you to check out:
Membership/Insiders Club
Guidelines for Posting

You can also join the Insiders Club easily by clicking on your username and avatar and then selecting MEMBERSHIP in the drop-down menu.

We are a non-profit organization and the small contribution cost goes toward keeping BoneSmart available for everyone.

Best Wishes, I hope things go well for you. :flwrysmile:
 
Hi snail608, :wave: Thanks for joining us here. I hope @Rain Dancer receives email notifications and responds to your post. We've created a signature for your Right TKR of March 2024. If you'd like us to add the day of the month, let us know and we'll gladly edit. Also, please share the date of your upcoming surgery and we'll include that in your signature also. I wish you comfort, an uneventful surgery and easy recovery. I hope you'll consider joining us as an Insider as you're healing. Take good care!
@snail608
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom