CanadaLol! Love your attitude and sense of humour xxxThank you x I just need to have a lovely lazy day on the sofa and I've got the walker out again xxx
CanadaHave a restful sleep and sweet dreams. It’s only 18:30 here but I fell I could hit the pillow too!Am watching the Star wars movies...cant believe I've never seen them before x will watch at least 3 more tomorrow!!
Right now I'm off to bed x
United Kingdom
United States
Happy Two Week Anniversary!
United Kingdom
CanadaYes, please slow down! We all feel the urge to get where we were before as soon as possible. All you really have to do for the next few weeks is “do nothing” as you already mentioned. Your body will thank you to allow it this kind of vacation. You are young... there will be plenty of time for you to exaggerate with the activities.Thanks Layla x I did get a few hours in short spurts...nothing like the 8 hours from last week. Have done nothing today except laze about. Currently on the sofa watching Ad Astra waiting for my ice packs to freeze again
Where have those 2 weeks gone, it has flown by. I cant believe how much better I am after those first few awful days BUT I need to slow down as I have definitely been doing too much.
Here's to rest and relaxation
United Kingdom


United States

United Kingdom
Thankfully she has a nice porch so I would at least sit out a bit.The surgery trauma is still settling, tightness and swelling...this feeling and limp will most likely resolve.My operated leg is still about 2cm longer than the other and this is causing me a significant limp. Is this likely to improve or am I stuck with this now.
bonesmart.org

United Kingdom
I'm glad you got to get out some and come home to a nice clean house too.My grandsons are coming for a sleepover on Saturday so I'm looking forward to that. Pizza and movie night. The little one (Ted age 4) will want to sleep in my bed so hopw I dont wake him.
Really? I dont have grandchildren yet but, speaking on memories with my children, my concern wouldn't be me waking him with my night-stalking, but them rolling and kicking about in the bed with me. Barely wanted my husband lying that close to me in the bed lest he bumped around.