ahipgma
graduate
Thanks @Layla
incrementally a little better every day! Sometimes a little impatient but my journey actually is about a 3 year one with the pain and mobility issues etc,
Not using the cane much and walking straighter that I have in years, both hips far from normal but a lot less pain if that makes any sense? I'm looking forward to improvement and most important to me, I feel I made the right decision and no regrets, to have it done. Very very glad no more surgeries!
incrementally a little better every day! Sometimes a little impatient but my journey actually is about a 3 year one with the pain and mobility issues etc,
Not using the cane much and walking straighter that I have in years, both hips far from normal but a lot less pain if that makes any sense? I'm looking forward to improvement and most important to me, I feel I made the right decision and no regrets, to have it done. Very very glad no more surgeries!

United States

for retirement!


. I'm confident that you'll be progressing steadily and safely. We've got a lot more months of more good things to come. And that's a nice thought, isn't it? 