VSlowLife
post-grad
@ahipgma Congratulations! I can’t imagine how good you must feel about the restrictions being lifted. So sorry about your tooth pain and glad you know what to expect, as well as what to do.
It’s funny the “Miracle Recovery” topic came up. When I went to weigh in yesterday at a different Weight Watchers meeting, because my hip hurt too much to go the day before to attend my regular meeting, the woman behind the table remarked about her recovery. She stated she was was fine after 3 weeks! While I am glad she thought so little about her recovery, I know better because of Bonesmart and everyone who participates, that there is still much healing going on after 3 weeks, so I have no illusions. I have weathered quite a few surgeries, but nothing like @mainegirl1 and understand where she is coming from.
It’s funny the “Miracle Recovery” topic came up. When I went to weigh in yesterday at a different Weight Watchers meeting, because my hip hurt too much to go the day before to attend my regular meeting, the woman behind the table remarked about her recovery. She stated she was was fine after 3 weeks! While I am glad she thought so little about her recovery, I know better because of Bonesmart and everyone who participates, that there is still much healing going on after 3 weeks, so I have no illusions. I have weathered quite a few surgeries, but nothing like @mainegirl1 and understand where she is coming from.
United States
yippee for the release! Not so yippee for the tooth though. Hope you are recuperating from the dentist chair now so tomorrow you can dance the happy double hip dance!! 








! You're doing so well now, poster girl for double hippee methinks. 