• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

TKR A New Day

@mendogal thanks for your imput I will try and research your findings. The confusion I felt that in the letter from my consultant there wasn't any mention of a revision . Struggling at the moment to walk any distance and wish the revision was soon. But the NHS doesn't hurry itself in the UK Thanks again Take care jcx

@Jcx - at first reading, I too was concerned (that he seemed to describe structural gait issues), but a closer reading focused on the posterior sag brought a clearer view. It reads to me like a finding to justify doing a revision.
Fingers crossed it moves you forward!!!!

Reactions: Jcx
On the urgent list for my revision but it's going to be June. Can't believe it has come to this . Worn out with it all no good days all just bad. I would love to see inside to see what's going on. The implant is loose and seems to be on the move. Roll on June and hopefully for a better result this time. Sorry to rant but its just the way I feel at the moment. Sorry again I know people are in the early stages of recovery and its tough . Take care all jcx

I am sorry you are having to have a revision, but hopefully this will be your last one and be one with complete success.

Hang in there!
A really clear diagnosis that indicates why the revision is needed, which you have, is something we don't always see with our members (where it's sometimes more of a leap of faith).

Just a few weeks more.... We'll be here for you.

I've also got a second opinion also at 24 months. Bone scan shows loosening and/or infection. Still unable to stand or walk any more than 30 mins or so and decreasing by the week.

Very scared but I maybe in a similar time frame for revision so we can be in it together from across the pond!

Best wishes 2chains!

@2chains . Thanks for your reply sorry to hear you also are in for a revision. Yes we seem to be in the same time frame. Hope our revisions go well and we have a speedy recovery. Take care jcx

We're here for you @Jcx and also for @2chains I am sorry you both have to go through this. :console2:
I wish you both comfort and peace of mind as you seek answers and move forward.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Rkelley
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom