TKR A New Day

@mendogal thanks for your imput I will try and research your findings. The confusion I felt that in the letter from my consultant there wasn't any mention of a revision . Struggling at the moment to walk any distance and wish the revision was soon. But the NHS doesn't hurry itself in the UK Thanks again Take care jcx

@Jcx - at first reading, I too was concerned (that he seemed to describe structural gait issues), but a closer reading focused on the posterior sag brought a clearer view. It reads to me like a finding to justify doing a revision.
Fingers crossed it moves you forward!!!!

Reactions: Jcx
On the urgent list for my revision but it's going to be June. Can't believe it has come to this . Worn out with it all no good days all just bad. I would love to see inside to see what's going on. The implant is loose and seems to be on the move. Roll on June and hopefully for a better result this time. Sorry to rant but its just the way I feel at the moment. Sorry again I know people are in the early stages of recovery and its tough . Take care all jcx

I am sorry you are having to have a revision, but hopefully this will be your last one and be one with complete success.

Hang in there!
A really clear diagnosis that indicates why the revision is needed, which you have, is something we don't always see with our members (where it's sometimes more of a leap of faith).

Just a few weeks more.... We'll be here for you.

I've also got a second opinion also at 24 months. Bone scan shows loosening and/or infection. Still unable to stand or walk any more than 30 mins or so and decreasing by the week.

Very scared but I maybe in a similar time frame for revision so we can be in it together from across the pond!

Best wishes 2chains!

@2chains . Thanks for your reply sorry to hear you also are in for a revision. Yes we seem to be in the same time frame. Hope our revisions go well and we have a speedy recovery. Take care jcx

We're here for you @Jcx and also for @2chains I am sorry you both have to go through this. :console2:
I wish you both comfort and peace of mind as you seek answers and move forward.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
IceWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back