Your words constantly lift me up, today head wise I'm feeling better, but knee not so, its almost as if I've gone back a couple of weeks,
I can no longer lift my knee if I'm standing, if I go to sit down, I'm having to stretch leg out in front then use both hands to bend it, not sure PT helped this week either, think I'm not ready for it yet, or if infact I actually need it, so cancelling the next couple of sessions, I only went as it was beneficial for my left knee and as Rui is a friend - trouble was he allowed a junior trainee to monitor my exercises one of which I said no, after his first attempt to straighten my knee, my muscles aren't ready for that level of activity so here I am hurting - more fool me.
Lol my husband's words you are a BoneSmart advisor by now you should know better, no truer word was said.
@Susie-Q Hope so, just feeling a tad foolish as I was doing so well, & here I am almost back at week 2, hoping a couple of days, icing, rest ,& medication will do the trick, unfortunately this leg dislikes being elevated which is bizarre.