Guest viewing is limited

2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 January 16 GSC (her second), Neednewknee
05 January 16 janmont, DeuceDiamond
12 January 16 fiona4269, retlibrarylady
14 January 16 pianomanday, snowdrop
15 January 16 Mofarmer (bilateral partials)
19 January 16 kaw205
20 January 16 linney619, Freedom
21 January 16 bingwah
22 January 16 DeDeNJ, kimsc
25 January 16 NLK
28 January 16 atruelove64
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tentatively scheduled for January 22nd. Fingers crossed!

Thank you SO MUCH for this forum!!! This will be such a help in the days (weeks, months) ahead : ) !
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@DeDeNJ, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

If your surgery date should change, just let me know and I'll gladly make the change on the list.
 
Hi... I just joined this forum; not too familiar with how this works, but I thought I would start by expressing my fears of having my first TKR surgery scheduled for January 19th, 2016. I'm looking to hear from others who have had the same surgery and can perhaps share their experience. I'm really nervous about it, but after canceling the surgery once before, I have no choice but to move forward with it. I can't take the pain anymore. I'm using a cane now in order to get around. My biggest fear is the pain after the surgery and the PT that follows. It can't be worse than the pain I feel now, but what if it is? Anyway....I'm looking forward to hearing about your TKR experiences. What is pre op thread?
 
I'll be having my secont TKR on 1/19. Check out my first recovery thread.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Hi, my R TKR surgery is scheduled for Jan 22nd! Nervous and excited!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi, I am having PKR on both knees Jan.15-2016. Getting a bit nervous but after a hard days work my knees tell me it time to do something.
 
I'm scheduled for TKR on Jan. 25, 2016. It will be on right knee. I had TKR on left knee almost 9 years ago so I know the routine, but I am still nervous. NLK


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just found this wonderful site and am so glad I did! I am scheduled for a RTKR on Jan 14 and am only now starting to get nervous. I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever! The waiting times for elective surgery (especially things like TKRs) in Canada is beyond ridiculous. My Jan 2016 surgery date was set in Sept of 2014!!!! I suppose that is why it has taken me so long to begin the nervous part of the waiting. At any rate, I am looking forward to sharing my journey on this wonderful site with all of you. I have so many questions and am sure there will be so many, many more in the months to come.
 
I'm glad you just joined this site too. I used it a little almost 9 years ago when I had my first knee done and it really helped so I just joined the forum again. Wow! You have waited for so long, it must have been stressful. I have been telling myself since about 2014 that I need to do something about my other knee but things just got in the way until now. I can't keep up anymore and I am having my other knee replaced on Jan. 25. I know this time will be better. If you have any questions, I would love to try to help.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am having LTKR on January 20th. First time I have ever had surgery in my life, first time I have been in a hospital as a patient since I was BORN. Never had children, I am NOT looking forward to this. Seems it is all I can think about. And I still have 4 weeks.

I have had metals allergy testing. I also will have a nasal swab to ensure I do not have MRSA, blood work, and EKG, and then I get to attend Joint Camp. THEN surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom