Guest viewing is limited

2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm wide awake - in pain, early on the morning of the 19th. The day that I should have been going in for my replacement. But I was phoned 3 days ago to inform e that my consultant's list was cancelled for today. No reason, just cancelled. I've already waited an extra month because of delays, and I just feel so helpless. I was ready, both mentally & physically but now I'm in limbo. I don't quite know what to do. My mobility is getting worse as is the pain. I'm on the maximum pain relief I can take, I'm not thinking clearly & I'm still trying to work as best I can whilst also caring for my Husband & my Mother. All my plans are in disarray - again! Absolutely fed up.
that's the NHS for last year I had my operation cancelled 4 time my heart goes out to you strong you'll get there in the end
 
Hi, will you please remove me from this list. . I had to cancel my surgery scheduled on 1/25 - life just got too busy! I plan on rescheduling in the fall:console2:
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 16 Alice M
04 January 16 GSC (her second), Neednewknee
05 January 16 janmont, DeuceDiamond
06 January 16 Thomas Howel, Creek lady
07 January 16 Grandma new knee
11 January 16 Dragoness, MerciQ (bilateral)
12 January 16 fiona4269, retlibrarylady, Cakemaker5
13 January 16 Tammy7692 (her first), Rattles (possible TKR)
14 January 16 pianomanday, snowdrop
15 January 16 Mofarmer (bilateral partials)
18 January 16 Joanne58, JLP
19 January 16 kaw205, MissKlein
20 January 16 linney619, Freedom
21 January 16 bingwah
22 January 16 DeDeNJ, kimsc
25 January 16 NLK, imahaak
26 January 16 oldyogi50, chicklady
28 January 16 atruelove64, GrammyK
 
January 6 2016. Right total knee replacement
Hi everyone!
I found this forum after my procedure. My new year's resolution was to get my arthritic knees replaced so I could be active again. January 6 is my birthday and I had my right knee replaced. I figured this is the best gift I can give myself. Tomorrow I get the staples out. Yeah! I was at 97 degrees flexon yesterday.
It has been so helpful reading about everyone's journey. Thanks for sharing.
 
I'm having my right knee replaced on Wednesday, 1/27. Can you please add me to the January list?

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom