2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@linney619, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!
 
January Jackpots!!!! Please start pre op threads of your own to share your questions and concerns with one another in those threads. This thread is primarily for letting other members know when you're having surgery so you can get together in your own threads.
 
@linney619 Hope all goes well with your surgery, I am the week before you, the 12th. Well done on the weight loss, I too had to loose a stone, lost 18lb in the end, so I am now down to 10.5 stone.

I am having a GA, have had two experiences of spinal, neither of which went well. They just don't seem to work for me, so I am opting to go the other direction.

Hopefully we will all be in a much better place by the end of January.

:flwrysmile:
 
@fiona4269 wishing you the best I have to stop thinking about it until then but I know that will not happen. I had a GA last year I didn't like the after affects.
if the spinal does'nt work I will have to get GA.

I just want to walk again without limping and without pain.
 
I'm having R TKR on January 4th. Had L TKR 8 years ago so you think I wouldn't be nervous but I am! Am 57 fit female and love having a forum to share our progress.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 January 16 GSC (her second), Neednewknee
05 January 16 janmont
12 January 16 fiona4269
14 January 16 pianomanday
19 January 16 kaw205
20 January 16 linney619
21 January 16 bingwah
 
Sorry, I meant to post my surgery date as 1/4/2016 (instead of 1/4/2015)!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
Actually, @GSC, I am the culprit here. I keep forgetting to use 16 instead of 15 on the January list.
 
Please add me to the list, I am having a left total knee replacement on January 5th 2016. Thanks
 
Hello one and all, I am scheduled for Jan. 21, 2016 for my full knee replacement.
My OS has given me the option of the Deputy Attune or the Zimmer Persona produces but not to sure on the Zimmer, because I find a ton of recalls and lawsuits on this knee.
So I now have set my sights on a Deputy Attune Sigma Rotating Platform Knee.
Looking for others insights to this knee.
Thanks ahead of time for any and all comments.
 
My OS uses the Zimmer Persona he has been doing this for many yrs. so I trust him. You have to do what you feel is best for you. My surgery is Jan 20th 2016. we will be recovery together.
 
My full knee replacement is scheduled for Jan 28th, 2016. My sister-in-law recommended this site for information and support. Looking forward to learning!
 
@atruelove64 and @DeuceDiamond, I am sorry that your names have not been put on the list. We had a change of servers, and, as with all IT changes, some things don't function and have to be tweaked. I am unable to edit the list in any way at the present time. I will get you on the list as soon as possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom