Guest viewing is limited

2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 April 16 GimpyGal (her second)
06 April 16 conrn (her second)
07 April 16 PmpknPie13
11 April 16 Annie11
12 April 16 silty1
13 April 16 Carolina Writer (bilateral)
14 April 16 beaglador
18 April 16 ericka8550, JacksMom43
19 April 16 Jane B. (her second), juliebisme (bilateral)
20 April 16 swmrgirl (her second)
21 April 16 Tabbycat, Geepsmom (bilateral), Grandma new knee (her second)
26 April 16 Keen Skier (bilateral), tcordon
27 April 16 Alaris
29 April 16 skiwizz (her second)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@ericka8550, you have been officially added to the MONTH surgery list! You are now a

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Well, I had gastric bypass last year. This particular journey started about 2 years before that. Due to my age and weight the OS told me I had to get the gastric bypass surgery before he would do the surgery. So, 101lbs less he has decided to go ahead and perform the TKR. I am so relieved and scared at the same time. They have decided on a spinal prior to surgery.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@Keen Skier, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
My 2nd TKR is April 21. Last one was Jan 7 and went well so I am looking forward to this second surgery. Can't wait to have 2 good knees so I can get up and out more. This site helped me so much with my last surgery in knowing what to expect afterward and in my attitude to therapy. Thank you!
 
@conrn, good luck tomorrow! I'm sure all will go fine. So far so good on my second one yesterday. Hoping the same for you.

Shoot! I never hit post when I typed this last night. I blame by the drugs. Pist when you are up to it. Thinking of you.
 
Just joined forum today. Bilateral knee replacement scheduled April 19th. Please add me to your list!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@juliebisme, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi @juliebisme , welcome to the forum and to the April Rainbows, we are practically surgery buddies! Looking forward to supporting each other through this experience :friends:
Love Tabbycat :kittykiss:
 
Could you move me from May 17 to April 26 please
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I got home today. Things went well but now I remember the "ouchiness" of this ordeal. I will be medicating, icing, and elevating and will catch up with you all tomorrow. Goodnight all.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@tcordon, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
@Annie11
Just wanted to wish you all the best for Monday, I hope everything goes really well for you.
Love, Tabbycat :kittykiss:
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@JacksMom43, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. You will also have many of your fears allayed.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello @JacksMom43 and welcome to the forum and to the April Rainbows :welome: You have come to the right place!
Whatever your anxieties are you will find information, help and support here. We are all in it together :console2:
Love, Tabbycat :kittykiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom