2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 September 15 BumbleB, JanB
04 September 15 PegGene
08 September 15 Inlove, Hipster Girl (her first)
12 September 15 daughterofalmightyGod
14 September 15 Shelby58
17 September 15 daniel95503 (his second)
21 September 15 CricketHip, GGAZ
22 September 15 DeepBreath (her first)
24 September 15 Doodles51 (her second)
25 September 15 Cherie
28 September 15 Kim22 (her second), Serenity12
29 September 15 ploganea, topgun
30 September 15 Plum Perfect
 
Good luck and speedy recovery to every one having surgery today and this week!
 
@Plum Perfect I second that, adding my good wishes to the 5 people due this week.I can't believe how quickly the time is going by.I am due a week today.
 
@Serenity12 How are you doing? I can't believe that we are into our final week of waiting.
 
Good luck tomorrow @DeepBreath. We will all be thinking of you. I hope you are taking lots of deep breaths and relaxing. It will all be behind before you know it.
 
Good luck for tomorrow @DeepBreath.I hope all goes well for you and you have an uneventful recovery. I will be looking out for you on the recovery side.
 
@topgun I have just read on Andys thread that you have managed to loose 21.5 lb in weight What a fantastic achievement as it is not easy to loose when we can't move much due to hip pain.Welldone.When is your surgery?
 
What happened @DeepBreath ? I must have missed a post as you were scheduled for yesterday.
 
@Cynthia777 and @Doodles51 today and tomorrow are your big days, @DeepBreath and @Cherie Friday is your day, wishing everyone this week success and a speedy, uneventful recovery. You are all in my thoughts, looking forward to your posts from the other side.
@topgun big congratulations on your successful weight loss before surgery, it looks like you exceeded your goal, great job.
Next week is a big one, 6 or us!
 
@Kim22, my surgeon has decided that he wanted another, slightly different, implant available as well as the regular implant. My pelvic structure is a bit different, I guess and he wanted both available so as to have the best fit possible. He decided this on the 21st and ordered the new implant and for the first time in his career was unable to get the new implant the next day. So, we had to reschedule. Better to have the proper hardware! :wink:
Keeping you in my thoughts as your big day approaches! :flwrysmile:

@Doodles51, sending tons of good wishes your way! You're going to do fabulously!
@Cherie, flowing good vibes your way as well. :)
@Plum Perfect, your day is just around the corner. I hope you're feeling prepared and peaceful as it approaches. Bushels of good thoughts winging their way to you!
@topgun, WOO-HOO on the weight loss! That is terrific!! :)

All the September and beyond folks are in my thoughts and prayers. Be well, Friends. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom