2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 September 15 BumbleB, JanB
04 September 15 PegGene
08 September 15 Inlove, Hipster Girl (her first)
12 September 15 daughterofalmightyGod
14 September 15 Shelby58
17 September 15 daniel95503 (his second)
21 September 15 CricketHip, GGAZ
22 September 15 DeepBreath (her first)
24 September 15 Doodles51 (her second)
25 September 15 Cherie
28 September 15 Kim22 (her second), Serenity12
29 September 15 ploganea, topgun
30 September 15 Plum Perfect
 
I did really well! I woke up in recovery asking "Am I dreaming?" and the nurse would say no, "you just had surgery." Then I would ask "But, Am I dreaming?". She would laugh and say, "no, you just had surgery." That went on for a couple of times before I really woke up. Overall everyone at the hospital was wonderful. I had two PTs before meeting the requirements to go home.

When we finally got home, I had two steps which were difficult but I managed. Nausea surfaced on the third day but I got off narcotics and on to Tylenol and that ended. Now just exercising, elevating and icing. I did post questions in the post-op forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom