2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?
@Cisne, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!

And you have been officially removed from the June surgery list!
 
:wave:Hello,

My first post on the board, my LTHR was officially scheduled last week for July 8, 2015. Please add me to the July list. Look forward to getting to know you all and learning some great information about my upcoming surgery.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 15 island life, Cisne
02 July 15 Supsurfer1974, hayleybell63, Godfather (CD w/grafting)
04 July 15 annierich
06 July 15 gazelle7777
08 July 15 landlocked
10 July 15 Kocob (bilateral)
13 July 15 KcSweet1975
14 July 15 debwebwall
15 July 15 Cynj
23 July 15 Doodles51
27 July 15 rtkitters
 
At last!! I had a call this morning to say I'm having my left THR on Saturday 4 July. I can't wait!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Independence Day - hopefully the start of my new independence!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Finally!! My right hip replacement is scheduled for July 13th!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hello everyone, I will be having a THR on my right dysplastic hip on July 27th. If all goes well, I am looking forward to some late summer/early fall fun out and about with my wife and two year old daughter!
 
I'm Nena, scheduled for hip replacement on my left hip this July. Is there anyone who is just like me, underwent core decompression and then hip surgery? Thank you!
 
I am having THR on July 23rd. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's surgical adventures.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom