2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the first of my hips scheduled for July 13. Just want the pain gone.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 15 island life
02 July 15 Supsurfer1974, hayleybell63, Godfather (CD w/grafting)
04 July 15 annierich
06 July 15 gazelle7777
07 July 15 Susie4034
08 July 15 landlocked
09 July 15 3Sportsdad (his second)
10 July 15 Kocob (bilateral)
13 July 15 KcSweet1975, Elliottnt
14 July 15 debwebwall
15 July 15 Cynj
16 July 15 Jeev
23 July 15 Doodles51, Wally79
27 July 15 rtkitters, rugmankc
28 July 15 AndyH99
30 July 15 Nana757
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?
@Elliottnt, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!
 
Hi! I am having my RTHR on July 16.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am scheduled to have anterior LTHR on July 9th. I had my right hip done on May 11th and it has been great, can't wait to have the left done and start getting back to "Normal".
 
It looks like I'm back in a holding pattern. Can you please remove me from the list until I have more info?
Thanks,
Michele
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?
@3Sportsdad, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!

With two shiny new hips, there will be no stopping you!
 
@Cisne, I have removed you from the surgery list per your request. Just let me know when you get a new date.
 
I have finally been scheduled for my posterior LTHR on July 30. As I wish all of you a speedy recovery, I am hoping for one, as well. Feeling very anxious, though.
 
Jamie, can you help me with post op thread, seriously not techy and not sure how to do it...also trying on my phone not a computer. Wasn't sure where to go for help, I believe you helped on pre op!! Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Here I go tomorrow is the day! Can't wait to have 2 good hips! :yes!:
 
I am scheduled for 7/30/15 for posterior LTHR (for AVN) at 1:30 pm. All my pre-op blood work, X-rays, etc are done and came back good. They better have plenty of food ready for devouring once I come to...cause I'll be starving by then! Jus' sayin'...:chillpill:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom