2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@JBRoyal3, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!
 
hi @aunt B - totally understand where you are coming from on the to-ing and fro-ing of yes - no to replacements. I'm the same - good days or an easy stair climb have me questioning do I really need it then night like last night with the horrid deep hot/cold pain says YES get ti done:yes!::yes!: (two little guys - one for each knee) - cheers
Maggie x
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 15 RadTechKnees (bilateral), noc (bilateral)
05 January 15 Filis, TeeDee, Imweze
06 January 15 JBRoyal3
07 January 15 Josephine, butterflydancer, Knewbee2, Buttons
09 January 15 bwoods9243
12 January 15 IdyGal
13 January 15 aunt B, eldon
15 January 15 Sudibar, treypops, Cathleen444 (bilateral)
16 January 15 isumpin
19 January 15 janmont
20 January 15 kaw205, Dan, beton23 (bilateral), chicklady
21 January 15 Awriterafoot (her second)
23 January 15 rballer (bilateral), britfans
26 January 15 TexasTee, Doyley
28 January 15 Maggie94 (bilateral), momsquared (her first)
29 January 15 holly928
30 January 15 BananasKnees
 
Me too. RTKR January 30th, as long as all goes well with the pre-op physical this week. LTKR to follow somewhat later (six weeks or so, depending on how it all goes).
I am excited to think of all the things I will be able to do again, but anxious and nervous at the same time. Plus my knees are feeling much better ever since my OS said he'd put me on his schedule! Go figure, right?
 
I just joined the group.
Having right TKR on Jan 12th. A week from today.
Is it weird that me knee is suddenly feeling better?
 
The knee knows .....happened to me and I cancelled the surgery then the pain came back to punish me.....you will not regret it......
 
My second TKR is Jan 21. Right knee, and had great success with left knee on August 20, and have been snowshoeing, walking a ton on a holiday back in England (17000 steps today, more than that one day last week) and am looking forward to the strength in right knee, too. Not really excited about recovery, but it's better than getting worse and worse...
 
@bottomshollow, Just checked the January list, I think you missed my post. Please add me to the list for my RTKR scheduled for January 13th! Thanks!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@eldon, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
I apologize for having missed you when you first posted.
 
:scaredycat:Hi there. I don't know what I'm doing here!!! I am scheduled for surgery on 1/29 and terrified..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the place to figure it out Holly928.....
 
Hi @holly928 I am scheduled the day before you. This site is great - lots of info and support. Have a read - post and get involved - should have a marked effect on reducing the terrors - take care Maggie x
 
Wow!!! We're getting a crowd of "Jackpot-ers" this month!!! Good luck to everyone....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom