2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 15 RadTechKnees (bilateral), noc (bilateral)
05 January 15 Filis, TeeDee, Imweze
07 January 15 Josephine, butterflydancer
09 January 15 bwoods9243
13 January 15 janmont
15 January 15 Sudibar, Cathleen444 (bilateral)
16 January 15 isumpin
20 January 15 kaw205, Dan
23 January 15 rballer (bilateral)
26 January 15 TexasTee, Doyley
28 January 15 Maggie94 (bilateral)
 
hi - I am getting BTKR on 28 January 2015:wowspring:Excited and nervous at the same time. This will be in the middle of an Australian summer so the air conditioning in hospital and rehab is an added bonus:loll:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bottomshollow - my name is Maggie94 not Mattie94 as you have in January Jackpots Surgery List - can you fix please?

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Change of schedule! My surgeon's office called and said my date has been moved closer, from January 7th to January 5th.
 
BTKR scheduled for 27 Jan 15, can't wait to start new life.
hey @huskymama we are doing it together - I'm BTKR on 28 January. like you I am excited about the "other side". Hope we can buddy along with our journeys - we will have ups and downs but all good in the end. Best wishes Maggie
 
Scheduled for RTKR on January 9th with a Smith & Nephew Legion CR knee. Looking forward to getting it done and then have a LTKR during the summer.
 
I'll be having a LTKR on the 26th January, almost exactly one year on from my LTHR :)
 
Scheduled for TKRP on jan 5th! Looking forward to the new knee!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am having bi-lateral knee replacements on january 20. I am scared to death, don't know what to expect. Pray for me.
 
hi @beton23 I'm bilateral a week later - 28th... read the forum and it will give you a wealth of info about what to do prior ie getting the house set up, during and post.... all great stuff. In addition to the practical I have found the support of others just wonderful - it is encouraging and supportive. Read, read read, interact with the forum - look at the December people who had replacements and watch their progress. The more you know the less is unknown. I find it helps. Take care and all and any questions - people will help. Cheers Maggie
 
Thanks maggie94. I will definitely spend my time reading as much as i can. Good luck to you on your surgery!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom