2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@holly928, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!
 
Thank you Maggie.. glad you are going first!!! looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences and about how everyone's doing.. we'll make it!!
 
My surgery is scheduled Monday the 26th for a total knee replacement, just found this website.A lot of good info

Tried to do a post, not sure if I did it right? Kinda confusing. How do I reply to someone's post?
TIA
Rodie
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 15 RadTechKnees (bilateral), noc (bilateral)
05 January 15 Filis, TeeDee, Imweze
06 January 15 JBRoyal3
07 January 15 Josephine, butterflydancer, Knewbee2, Buttons
09 January 15 bwoods9243
12 January 15 IdyGal
13 January 15 aunt B, eldon
15 January 15 Sudibar, treypops, Cathleen444 (bilateral)
16 January 15 isumpin
19 January 15 janmont, missytucker
20 January 15 kaw205, Dan, beton23 (bilateral), chicklady
21 January 15 Awriterafoot (her second)
22 January 15 Hepster
23 January 15 britfans
26 January 15 TexasTee, Doyley, rodie
28 January 15 Maggie94 (bilateral), momsquared (her first)
29 January 15 holly928
30 January 15 BananasKnees
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@rodie, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

Rodie, go to the Help & Info tab on the white bar at the top of the page, click on it and then on "How to Use This Forum. All the info you need to navigate and post the forum is right there at your finger tips.
 
I'm having a total knee replacement tomorrow! 22 January. Very nervous!
 
Not sure if i'm posting this in the right place, but wanted to inform eveyone that i'm on the other side. Had My bilateral yesterday. Resting in my room. The experience has been better than expected. I currently have no pain and resting. They got me up and moving today, took a couple of steps forward and backwards.
 
I can't figure out how to start a new thread, but wanted to report back. Knee #2 is done, yay! Early morning surgery Wednesday, up and walking that afternoon. In every way this has been easier. I hope it continues. I feel optimistic and excited that I'm through the process and can focus now entirely upon healing. Who else is with me?
 
hi @Awriterafoot :wowspring:second knee done - ccongratulations! I can't remember how to start a new thread- I'm sure one of the moderators will put on the track. I'm up for BTKR next Wednesday 28th Jan so you will be 1 week ahead of me. I have tagged you to "follow" and will watch out for your recovery thread - cheers Maggie
 
@Awriterafoot, to start a new thread about your recovery, hover your mouse over "Knee Replacement" on the white line below the blue line at the top of the page. Click on "Knee Replacement Recovery Area". On the upper right hand side under the white line under the blue line, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post.
 
Thanks, Maggie. I did start my new thread, and will be following yours, too. I didn't find this forum until more than a month after 1st surgery. Looking forward to sharing the journey sooner.
 
Sorry ....but I needed to postpone / reschedule that Jan 23rd date....now aiming for April 2015
 
@rballer, you have been officially removed from the January surgery list. Let me know your date once we put the April surgery list up (which will be next month).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom