Guest viewing is limited

2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 15 RadTechKnees (bilateral), noc (bilateral)
05 January 15 Filis, TeeDee, Imweze
06 January 15 JBRoyal3
07 January 15 Josephine, butterflydancer, Knewbee2, Buttons
09 January 15 bwoods9243
13 January 15 aunt B
15 January 15 Sudibar, treypops, Cathleen444 (bilateral)
16 January 15 isumpin
19 January 15 janmont
20 January 15 kaw205, Dan, beton23 (bilateral), chicklady
23 January 15 rballer (bilateral)
26 January 15 TexasTee, Doyley
28 January 15 Maggie94 (bilateral), momsquared (her first)
 
Hi all, I'm recovering nicely and getting ready for the second one -- Please pencil me in for my RTKR scheduled for January 13th, 2015!

Thanks!
 
Hi @eldon glad to hear that your Left is going great - bring on the right:wowspring:Will follow your progress - cheers Magige
 
Mine has been changed to January 19th
 
Left TKR scheduled for January 28th (first of the two). The right TKR is scheduled 6 weeks later on March 11th.
 
welcome @momsquared We are getting new knees on the same day:yes!: albeit on different sides of the globe. you will find a wealth of info on this site in regarding preparation (AKA nesting) and what happens after the op and how people handle it. i will put you on my "follow" list :wave: - Cheers, Maggie
 
I am having a left TKR on Jan. 7th. This Friday I am doing all of my pre-op work up. Getting a bit nervous,I must admit Sometimes I think, well, my knee is not that bad, why am I doing this? And then, I get real busy at work and my knee reminds me why I am doing this.
I believe the human knee may have a mechanism that senses surgery and heals itself temporarily...I swore that my knee was feeling better and cancelled once and changed the date twice....turns out to be a life changer once you get to the other side you will not regret it...Best wishes for a speedy recovery...

Vincent
 
Scheduled for Jan 16, so ready to get this done. Tired of pain.
 
i hear you @isumpin - welcome to the January gang. I'm relaxing in my recliner on a balmy Sydney evening and knees just paining away - I'm up on 28th. Soooo looking forward to life on the other side - Maggie
 
RTKR on Jan 13. Not my first rodeo (original TKR in '08, had that revised 7/13). Still, anxiety is rising, and working my pre-op to do list... filling freezer, putting Christmas away, etc. When I'm in pain I cant wait. When I'm not - well, why am I doing this again??? Oh yeah, I remember now. I want my life back!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom