2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK....I did it ...finally made the appointment ...Jan 23, 2014 getting two knee replacements ( BTKR ) !! Wow , that wierded me out just typing that !!!
Congratulations!!!! Soon, you will be a card-carrying member of the renowned Worldwide BTKR Club, complete with secret handshake!!!:snork::snork:
 
Good for you rballer...I too have made the appointment.....Jan 2, 2015 Bilateral (yikes!) Great way to start off the new year! Best wishes
 
Starting the new year off right, and left ; ) ~!

BTKR January 2nd 2015~!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting


02 January 15 RadTechKnees (bilateral), noc (bilateral)
05 January 15 Filis
07 January 15 Josephine, TeeDee
13 January 15 janmont
15 January 15 Sudibar, Cathleen444 (bilateral)
20 January 15 kaw205, Dan
23 January 15 rballer (bilateral)
26 January 15 TexasTee
 
oops ...i'm sure most of you caught that typo....I meant jan 23, 2015 not 2014 !!!!
 
Hello to all. Been reading a lot of both pre and post knee area, lot's of good info.
Now scheduled for LTKR on January 20th. Will be a Smith & Nephew Verilast Legion using Visionaire system.
Anybody have experience with these?
Scared, absolutely, after reading some of the threads. Guess we have to weigh it all out and decide.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@Dan, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the knee replacement pre op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Scheduled for a right TKR on January 7th. Yikes!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@TeeDee, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the knee replacement per op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
I am having a left TKR on Jan. 7th. This Friday I am doing all of my pre-op work up. Getting a bit nervous,I must admit Sometimes I think, well, my knee is not that bad, why am I doing this? And then, I get real busy at work and my knee reminds me why I am doing this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom