2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 September 14 @mama2sinead, @westendstation
03 September 14 @supjam, @suzmichelle
04 September 14 @amber777, @cbrniner, @gumdrop ('s hubby), @kenslover (revision)
05 September 14 @Shmi47 (bilateral), @Jlh0301
08 September 14 @MotownGirl66, @Jozilla (her second)
10 September 14 @JulieKloozJones, @Jane B., @DKing, @Dharleyd
11 September 14 @Libemom, @Jnoverton (his first)
14 September 14 @CityGirl
15 September 14 @Daisey
16 September 14 @Satsu
17 September 14 @cindizimm, @PuppyLove (bilateral)
18 September 14 @Celle (her second),@jackspratt, @waitingtogarden (her second), @Spike 65
19 September 14 @Yorkimom
22 September 14 @HobbitCatMom, @warfel24, @bettysgone-Sept-5-2013 (her second)
25 September 14 @Jnoverton (his second), @jojo6693
26 September 14 @appaloosa girl
29 September 14 @Scaredy cat
 
My surgery is scheduled for next Thursday, Sept. 4. UGH I can't believe I have to do this again, but here we go...!:tantrum::hissy::gaah::hairpulling::groan:
 
Wishing you a peaceful Labor Day before your Sept 2 surgeries.
 
What time Mad Knitter?? I do not have a time yet but perhaps it will be the same time as mine and I will be thinking of you! Are you taking your knitting to the hospital??? Perhaps not a good idea on pain killers LOL. I plan to purchase some new yarn I have admired for the time couched at home. Have not made my scarves in some time. Thinking of you....just one week for us....Libemom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom