2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having my surgery on Sept. 8th. I don't know the time yet, have a feeling I will find out on the 5th. Good luck to everyone on their upcoming surgeries.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting


02 September 14 @mama2sinead, @westendstation
03 September 14 @supjam, @suzmichelle
04 September 14 @amber777, @cbrniner, @gumdrop ('s hubby)
05 September 14 @Shmi47 (bilateral), @Jlh0301
08 September 14 @MotownGirl66, @Jozilla (her second)
10 September 14 @JulieKloozJones, @Jane B., @DKing
11 September 14 @Libemom, @Jnoverton (his first)
14 September 14 @CityGirl
15 September 14 @Daisey
16 September 14 @Satsu
18 September 14 @Celle (her second),@jackspratt, @waitingtogarden (her second)
19 September 14 @Yorkimom
22 September 14 @HobbitCatMom, @warfel24, @bettysgone-Sept-5-2013 (her second)
25 September 14 @Jnoverton (his second)
26 September 14 @appaloosa girl
29 September 14 @Scaredy cat
 
September 18 RTKR. Left one done March 28. It's feeling great!

Waitingtogarden
 
Scheduled for Sept 10. Had arthroscopic surgery in Dec for torn meniscus, was pain free for two weeks, and I somehow managed to re-injure the stupid thing.
 
I have to agree with you @supjam, I'm having a bad case of the jitters this week, lol! I am confident that the surgery will go well, but the unknown "what will my leg feel like" is getting to me. My surgery is scheduled for 11:00am, I will be with you that morning in spirit :)...good luck to all the Sapphires!
 
My operation date has been changed to 18th September 2014.
 
my LTKR was scheduled for sept 8th , just got moved up to Sept 4th .....
 
Satsu - LTKR - 9/16/2014
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom