2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
@Jane B., you have been officially added to the September surgery list!


(Forum is not letting me upload graphics---will get you some sapphires when I'm able.)
(You now have your jewels!)
 
Welcome, @warfel24 I'm new to the forum as well. I hope that everything works out great for you.
 
9-5-14 TRK jlh0301


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you, for adding me to o


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am scheduled for left TKR on Sept. 22. Had right TKR last year, Sept. 5.
What now? Do I start a new thread in pre-op?
Didn't find this forum until last October. Found such great information here that helped soothe my post-op worries. Now I'm heading in with much better understanding of what to expect.
Great forum! Thanks for your support!
Betty
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
@bettysgone-Sept-5-2013, you have been officially added to the September surgery list!

(It will be fine to start a new thread in the pre op section. Would you like to consider shortening your user name to just bettysgone? If so just tag Josephine or Jamie---they can make that change for you. Also please use a larger type size for the benefit of us old folks who find the small stuff a bit hard to read---thanks.)
 
Today is my evaluation for surgery and physical therapy meetings. I am so ready just to get this going . If this the wrong place to make a comment . Please let me know.
 
@Daisey, you have three active threads in the pre op forum. It is best to post in them. This forum is primarily for listing members' surgery dates.
 
Hi, I'm having my right knee done on Sept 18th.... coming over from Hippies :yay:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up Sept 11 for the left and Sept 25 for the right. Blew out the left in high school. The right is worn out on the medial side, probably from a long running career, but not too bad on the lateral. But, I can't hike anymore, limited golf, and no running at all for many years now. Still biking pretty well. Have tried two euflexa treatments with very limited improvement. Tired of and scared of continuing NSAIDs. So, here we go! I'm hoping to return to hiking and if it goes well, be able to do strenuous backpacking again. Dreading the rehab. JimO


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
How are the Sept gems feeling? September is coming way too fast. Only two weeks to my surgery (and @suzmichelle). The good news is that I have not heard a single bad story about tkr. I believe I will have a good outcome but I am starting to feel anxiety about the unknown aspects of being in the hospital. It has been helpful to read the Peggy Huddleston book "Preparing for Surgery" and to listen to the audio. I suggest we utilize her suggestion and send one another positive thoughts 30 minutes before surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 12:30. I welcome you to let me know what time to send each of you good wishes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom