2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 May 14 @sarah101613 (her second)
05 May 14 @Wellness in Virginia (bilateral), @71Beetle (her first)
06 May 14 @greeneyedtattedgirl
08 May 14 @caro
12 May 14 @Pipt (first)
13 May 14 @midwest girl
14 may 14 @dpg3 (bilateral)
15 may 14 @sumsha (her mom)
19 May 14 @msmechanic58 (bilateral), @Javamama (bilateral), @Highpointer42 (his first), @Biscuit, @summerwind, @Susanita
20 May 14 @Spider, @Streetglide, @Josie B (bilateral), @NWMSU42, @purpleladee
21 May 14 @Drewsie (her second), @MzRicketts, @Layla290 (bilateral)
26 May 14 @mommamagoo
27 May 14 @LauraLeigh (bilateral)
28 May 14 @runnomore, @r2u (bilateral), @Springsmom83, @Helenefm
 
Hope everything went well for all o
f you today!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Well done you ! de Irish Luck worked. Do what you can until it starts hurting. Then up on the bed and ice packs. They are nearly as good as any pain killer, but don't replace them, so ASK! Cheers:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Other side now, and all ok. Lots of pain yesterday afternoon - but under control pretty quickly, I even got some sleep


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
All tucked in and ready for tomorrow! Good luck layla290, mzricketts . And to my friend Judy, a retired coworker who happens to have the same surgeon as me -see you in the hallway!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks for adding me to the May Surgery list! It's coming up very fast, way too fast!!
My biggest concern other than finding a nice bathrobe is where to sit when I come home! Is a recliner better than the sofa? I am driving my husband crazy with measuring the seat heights of our furniture!
 
Welcome to the other side @Spider. Remember to rest, ice, medicate and elevate!
Good luck today @Drewsie!
Welcome to this forum @Helenefm. some people are fine with the recliner. I find I get better elevation on the couch. We have a sectional so that helps. Good luck in finding a robe!
 
Thank you drewsie! I haven't slept, I'm so nervous. Have to be in the hospital at 10 am. Nervous, yet excited.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom